Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I don't have to be ashamed of all those years I spent reading terrible 'Hey, we're an RPG parody, because RPGs sure are silly!' comics anymore.

Because someone finally took that idea and made something actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Tollymain posted:

That sounds awesome. I kind of wonder how she plans on sustaining that sort of output though :ohdear:

It's not like it's just a reward to the fans for giving her money. I doubt the goals are chosen at random. She's basically saying 'if I get this much money, I'll be pretty set on funds for a while, and will be able to focus on the comic instead of on all those other things I used to do to, y'know, make sure I have food and a home and stuff'.

Depending on what she did for money before this, it might actually be way less stressful.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
... Okay, no. There is no way they can take this guy. Not even through comical misadventures. Comical Misadventures are powerful stuff, but that, right there, is a tiny sun. I can't think of any problems that can't be solved by a well-hurled sun, except problems that involve a larger sun.

I think this is the part where they apologize to the nice Ultimate Evil for being so impolite. This is just a big misunderstanding between perfectly reasonable people. It doesn't have to end with anyone getting hit by a Final Boss Supermove.