Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.
It so makes me wish I had $250, so I could get some more CUKE OR DIE. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

Megazver posted:

Oh god, what is "something really good"?

A bonus mini-book, CUKE OR DIE III: KNOCTURNAL KNIGHTMARES

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Comrade Question posted:

The Kickstarter is dangerously close to $55,000. I'm not sure yet if updating four times a week will be a good thing for the comic, though. I mean, yeah, more updates but also more stress and less time to work things out in general.

If she couldn't do it, I doubt she'd offer. This probably means that she'd feel comfortable to quit doing Other Paying Thing X and can focus more on what they probably WANT to do, as they seem to love doing Cucumber Quest.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

It looks really good on my bookshelf, let me tell you what.

The little signed bookplate is really sweet too and you can almost tell that the scrawled signature says 'gg dg'.

:ducksiren:

edit: but I don't recall the envelope having any prints and I'm sure I was supposed to get some.. uh-oh.