Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I can't believe Bacon is loving dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

It's a television show.

Yeah but a telivision show that utilizes an actual magic wand which has accidentally been switched

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bacon's career is really taking off and I couldn't be prouder

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fangz posted:

Newest pages are a lot of things. A lot.

They were a few things.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Poltergrift posted:

Is this just a freeform expression of his power, or does he have a Summon Greater Jacket spell memorized for these situations?

He used the Ripple Kingdom's Extremely Specific and Pretty Much Completely Worthless Capsule Spell Machine and this is what he got

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Nightmare Knight spent the whole trip over there workshopping that line.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

First Bacon and now Guardener, are all the villains in this comic eventually going to become actors for this show?

The Guardener was NOT a villain :colbert:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

WarpedNaba posted:

3) Bacon's a guy, right?

Bacon is self actualized

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We've just been in the middle of another interlude just like has happened in between every chapter.

We're about to start chapter 5 and we'll be diving right into the Crystal Kingdom's problems and the disaster master so hold your horses

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

We're 75 pages into chapter 5 already, with the previous chapters being around 150 pages each.

Chapter 4, titled "Mismastered" was about Thebestmaster and ended a bit ago. We are currently still in the interlude between that chapter and chapter 5 which has yet to start.

You're looking all the way back to the last interlude between 3 and 4.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

WarpedNaba posted:

... this is why nobody ever responds to me, isn't it.

*pat pat*

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I keep clicking Show 53 replies but nothing happens

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Crystal Kingdom is split in half so it would make sense for the Disaster Master to be as well

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hes not a rock boy

Hes a lava boy

Hot/Cold dual disaster master confirmed

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tollymain posted:

didnt we already get the dual masters

That was two separate masters for one kingdom, perhaps this is a single master divided in two for the divided kingdom

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We don't know. It's all very very strange.

I bet the Oracle has something to do with it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tenebrais posted:

Definitely getting the impression that more time is bad.

Yeah. Something bad happens for a certain period of time, and that period is shorter the more people are able to pay and then they can win extra seconds to cut it down as well.

A 90 second earthquake seems to make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Aw that sucks :(