Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Captain Oblivious posted:

Somehow I doubt Almond is so fortunate as to bumble her way into a swank resort.

But then again wherever she is she's probably kicking rear end so maybe she's doing just fine.

Not going to lie I really expect the next panel to be Almond running up to them in some swank close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.

gigi posted:

I’m not surprised because of the squid monster, I’m surprised because we’re holding these phones like our ears are on the sides of our heads.

Oh my god this is hilarious.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
I'd like to imagine that Commander Caboodle's wristwatch doesn't actually do anything, it just has a picture of a smiley face telling him it's okay at all times.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
The 7th kingdom doesn't have a royal line anymore but it turns out you just need 7 random signatures, ancient mages were just kinda lazy that way.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
Liquus did something! First Carrot, now this. We're reaching dizzying amounts of competence!

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.

fritz posted:

How long's that supposed to last for?

Only until the end of the year unfortunately.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
My first guess was that it's Bacon, because that's a normal first reaction to Bacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.

Raserys posted:

I heard him as Three Dog with an autotune sound.

"IT'S YA BOY, NOISEMASTER, AWOOOOOOOOO"

I was thinking mid-day radio DJ.
It's ya boy Noisemaster who does it for you, call in right now to win 2 tickets to Piano's last concert.