Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

Space-Bird posted:

And if we're throwing in favorite character opinions, Cordelia is clearly the best. I mean really...

I don't see Cordelia Getting Paid. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Lance Streetman posted:

I love the Man vs. Food reference.

i'm gettin' the candy sweats

Cabbage is amazing.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

http://gigidigi.tumblr.com/

Yeah. Go figure it's on tumblr but still

This is a completely reasonable concern presented in a reasonable way, and Gigi responded with an equally reasonable and respectful answer.

This isn't "getting poo poo for it" at all, especially since she explicitly requested that if anyone having issue with the punchline bring it up with her.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Loads of purple with stars is Cucumber Quest and Gigi herself's default state. I'm not dismissing looking into it from that (it's pretty reasonable,) but don't be surprised if Nightmare Knight wasn't involved just because of that.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

SlothfulCobra posted:

What's the deal with the princess being all French if her kingdom is entirely english-speaking?

It's silly and funny.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Paranatural and Gunnerkrigg Court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011