Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

WarpedNaba posted:

The second voiced chapter is out, nerds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF5ZvoEGwCk

Credit to Gigi for the comic, MajinZelpher for the mixing, etc etc

I dislike the voices for that.

That NK just sounds bored, which I guess in in character, but it presents no ambiance of oppression that would actually scare Cordelia. It feels like Ben Stein is trying to be threatening. Cordelia sounds like a woman trying to sound high class, it just doesn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
You're not a real man if you get embarrassed by cute things. Man up and put some cute girly things in your house, you wuss.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

idonotlikepeas posted:

Well, she IS a cat.

She looks like a fox though.

To clarify: Not in the "rawr, foxy" way, I mean her ears are more large and pointed in the way a typical fox character is drawn, not smaller and more triangle cats are usually done in.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Why do you think all of NK's minions turn back into gem/orbs?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Is Peridot implying that Sir Bacon is not worthy of "Friends?"

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, the penis is a remarkable thing.

You might want to see a doctor if you can describe your penis as "two horizontal lines."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Guess we'll never know, Ggdg.

I wonder if Netflix would ever pick this thing up and do an animated show like Cannon Busters got.