Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My LF exam was due by July 5th at midnight, so who knows how long before I receive an email if I passed or failed. I did pass the Butler Hill test the other day, tho, and I don't know how long it will be before they contact me again. So much waiting :(

Welp, turns out I failed the LF exam, but they offered me a retake.

Punk da Bundo fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jul 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Can you work for Butler hill and Leapforce/Lionsbridge? I know you can't work for Leapforce and Lionsbridge, but I'm not sure if Butler Hill conflicts with them.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So. . .I failed the Butler Hill test back in July, can I ever reapply again? I was so close too :(

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If I am to choose between appen butler hill or Lionbridge, which direction do I go? I am torn.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So has all other form of internet money making been piece mailed for cheap to other countries (India etc) except transcription? I remember working for Appen Butler and making 15 hourly. . .

Is that stuff still around? Internet work is usually tedious and boring so I'll set a reasonable rate of to earn 300$ monthly from it.