Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

To give you a datapoint I did give them my LinkedIn url when I made an account and I was instantly asked to take a qualification or whatever.

At this thread's Rec, I also popped my LinkedIn in my profile after I didn't see the assessments and they were added a dayish later. I just finished my three part onboarding and the intro project and there's nothing left in the projects list. Does that also take a little time to fill up? (non-coding, btw)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Got my first basic paying project today! Also, this system seems very gameable unless they're really running numbers on the backend for how good the responses are likely to be based on metrics. The whole operation smells like a startup lighting VC money on fire so get in while the getting is good I guess.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Gameable in the efficiency sense, like pretending it takes me a really really long time to read responses. Is that reviewed on the other end at all?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I don't have any writing-related jobs on my LI and got to the first level of paid projects.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Gah, I'm entering day 6 of having no projects available. I got access ~8 days ago, but now can only see the Chatbot Outage posting and some random broken projects that slip through. V frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I stopped doing DA for two weeks and came back to a crazy level of projects and quals (all in the $20-22 non-coding bracket). It was rough that first month, though and their onboarding is ramshackle at best.