Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lwoodio
Apr 4, 2008

I don't think I've seen anyone discuss Fiverr here. Their cut is $1 out of each $5 sale, so 20%, where I think places like text broker take a higher cut. I just bought a bunch of 400 word articles on there. It's probably a little harder to get started there since you have to sell your own services instead of grabbing articles from a queue, but there seem to be plenty of people making money there. You can do a lot more than write articles, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lwoodio
Apr 4, 2008

Which of the article sites is the best for hiring writers for 600 word articles?

lwoodio
Apr 4, 2008

PoorUser posted:

Hello guys. I did some work for Leapforce 2 or 3 years ago but I ended up getting an offline job and just idled on there for like 6 months until eventually they removed me. I am in need of some work at present.

Has anyone had any experience trying to be rehired at Leapforce and is it possible? Do I need to use a different email? Is there any trick to being rehired there? Is it beneficial when applying at Leapforce to say that I have search engine evaluator experience previously/put it on the resume or is it better to not mention this at all? I'm afraid I might just be disqualified because the name and address are the same.

I also will be applying to Lionbridge and Butler Hill. As I asked with Leapforce, is it beneficial to say that I have search engine evaluator experience previously/put it on the resume when I apply for these two companies or is it better to not mention this at all?

Sorry for the many questions, I really appreciate the help of anyone that might be able to answer.

You have to get them to schedule you for an exam and retake both tests. You have to login to your account and submit a ticket. Couldn't bring myself to do any work after I got back in, though. The tasks are so boring now.