Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
If you can write SEO, you can write sales copy. Your beer money will turn into wine money, then wine cooler $.

Of course, you have to be proactive; find a niche industry, research it to hell and back (who's winning with what conversion rate with what calls to action), and quote your per hour at 5x what you get for writing 59 great golfing tips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Holy poo poo, this current version of the thread, the new one, started a decade ago. Living forum history.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Could probably use a spit polish.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

It’s high school level good. Translation was hit hard by people who said Google translate was good enough, but that’s capitalism baby.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Google has been saying that they’ve been wanting to fix spam for years but they never seem to do that great job of it