Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kubricize
Apr 29, 2010

Derek79 posted:

One thing that I have rarely seen posted are at home phone jobs. In addition to Leapforce and various writing gigs, I have been with a company called LiveOps since May of 2007.

This is interesting, I've seen adds for things around that sound like this on Craigslist and Kijiji, only you have to pay for training and a monthly fee as well to keep in the system or some crap. Do you know if they hire outside of the United States, or is it something else that us Canadian/UK goons have to pass on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kubricize
Apr 29, 2010

pastorrich posted:

I found a list of canadian work at home jobs. You can take calls for U-Haul, do phone surveys for alvanis, do gaming customer service (amongst other things) at alpine access. I sent applications all over that list last night, I'm still waiting on an e-mail. Pretty helpful if you want to work from home:

http://workathomemoms.about.com/od/callcenterdataentry/tp/Work-At-Home-Jobs-Canada.htm

There's also a more extensive page on work from home sites from the US and from what I've seen it looks pretty legit so check it out.

This is a pretty good list, in the middle of applying for anything I fit the requirements for. Thanks for the list and post updates of your luck finding anything!