Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Boris Galerkin posted:

Apparently there's also https://www.remotasks.com/en and it looks like it's also random gig work that pays $15-$20+ per hour but I'm phone posting now so I didn't look into that any further.

Saw this post and took a chance on remotasks. I'm going through the assessment stuff in another tab and it's seems like it will take a few hours to complete it all. And it doesn't look like there's any way to pause and come back to it. So, if anyone is going to sign up, do it when you have some time set aside. I wish didn't start it at 10:30pm with a couple of beers in me.

Anyway, so far it's been the usual: Login with Google or FB, verify your ID by scanning your license and face, read a couple security slides, and then start the assessments. They say they're shooting for college-level writing. Solely focused on AI prompts and responses. I'll post again once I've gone through the tests.

For context, I've been doing stuff on Appen for a couple of years now but that's kind of dried up. I'm only on two ongoing projects right now, with the occasional short term thing. We'll see how this goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU