Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I signed up and did the initial assessment. It said there was another assessment to take but I didn't have time. Then I came back the next day to take the other assessment and it says:

But I never took the other assessment :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Never got any work from DA. Signed up for Outlier yesterday. No work from them yet.

No one wants my skills :smith:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Fireside Nut posted:

I never heard back from DA or RemoTasks. It was pretty frustrating after putting in so much time on the sign-up and assessments.

How was the process for Outlier, in comparison?

Signing up was easy, but I haven't been added to any projects or asked to take any assessments so far. Maybe I just haven't given it enough time yet, but this is all I see.

Astro7x posted:

So I signed up for Outlier on Tuesday, got the email today that I was invited to their onboarding process for Generalist Tier 3 that pays $35/hr. It said it would take 4 hours, but it was maybe closer to 2 1/2.

Lots of training, but the 4 test assessments were harder than I thought they would be. Some were very subjective, and one of them I got a poor score on. So I will wait and see I guess.

It seems very promising if I am accepted and it's hourly and not per task. Because some required a lot of thinking and others did not, and I can get why they don't want people to rush through tasks.

Hmm. Alright, I signed up on Tuesday as well. Maybe I'll hear back soon.