Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

kazmeyer posted:

I went ahead and sent in a report, just to spur things along. Zeta Taskforce is handling it, so feel free to PM with details of your communications and what's owed. Hopefully this will get things moving in the right direction.

Yeah, zeta's on it. For future reference please immediately report anyone soliciting stuff on here. Anything involving goon to goon money should be in SA mart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Nighthand posted:

Want me to add that to your wall of text in the op?

I did edit a couple lines of the op to reflect taking all commerce to SA-Mart. I figure people can post links here to their SA-Mart threads if it's in the topic of this thread, but that there has to be a thread in SA-Mart to begin with. At least that's how I interpret it.

Admittedly that is not a rule I've discussed with other mods. It is a personal preference to keep real shitstorms away from me :)

Job opening thread? Fine!
Thread where one goon ends up owing another one money? Please go to a forum with rules set up for it already.

That's my view, basically.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

invision posted:

I need someone to write SEO copy for a website I have. about 800-1k words per article, I'll give you the basic guidelines for what I want but you can pretty much just BS your way through it as long as you follow how often I want the keyword used, etc. Send me a pm if you're interested.

:siren: This didn't go well last time it happened. A lot of people ended up getting stiffed. Please remember that when you set up to work for a stranger on the internet, you are putting your time and your money at risk. It is not SA's job to keep you from being fleeced.