Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
"my heart pounds whenever I see you fighting", whelp, his charisma works on everyone, even big bads.

The whole chapter I just :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Dickeye posted:

There is literally no reason to do it other than being a bunch of whiny loving babies who want to control exactly how people read the illegal scans that they're posting.

Scans that the creator of the series asked them to stop doing.

They're entitled shits just like mangastream, except worse because at least MS's is/was vaguely unobtrusive. This one is literally across the entire page and says "gently caress you" in it.

Where the hell do they even want you to read it? Their site doesn't have a reader!

Well yeah the whole situation is really stupid.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Nasgate posted:

"my heart pounds whenever I see you fighting", whelp, his charisma works on everyone, even big bads.

The whole chapter I just :woop:
Male, female, old, young, friend, enemy, all are helpless before the seductiveness Shioon exudes while being beaten half to death.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

New GOH

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Chapter 78 of New Waves is out.

drat, Shiwoon is great in this one.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

vkeios posted:

Chapter 78 of New Waves is out.

drat, Shiwoon is great in this one.

It's foot techniques all the way down.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Please, please let him win this fight on his merits and not need rescuing again.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Sindai posted:

Please, please let him win this fight on his merits and not need rescuing again.

I really hope so too. Also "It looks like I have some time before I turn to ashes." is one of the best panels of the series yet. Those goddamn eyes. :supaburn:

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
The terrifying thing about this is that he is this loving scary without having reached Black Origin Threshold yet. :aaaaa:

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I had to drop Nobelesse because of the latest fan made Yaio chapter. Regardless that it was a fake not made by the creator..or was it? Not that I have anything against being a homosexual but it became too bishi at that moment.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kneel Before Zog posted:

I had to drop Nobelesse because of the latest fan made Yaio chapter. Regardless that it was a fake not made by the creator..or was it? Not that I have anything against being a homosexual but it became too bishi at that moment.

Noblesse has been on hiatus for about a month. I think it is due to come off starting next week. I'm not sure what the yaoi chapter that you are talking about is, but I rather doubt it is authentic.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Kneel Before Zog posted:

Judging by the completely different artstyle and the fact that it's titled "Noblesse Yaoi Doujin" I'm going to go with it not being remotely official.

Edit: Frankenstein and M-21? Really? I guess it's true that fans will ship anything.

Kneel Before Zog
Jan 16, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
My bad. This wasn't written by the author.

quote:

Surprise, Surprise !

I bet you didn’t expect that eh? Haha you didn’t expect for sure ^^
We are proud to give you… Noblesse yaoish extra fanart!!!

Now, now I know most men will hate it and most girls will love it but we can’t please everyone!
We hope at a later time and if we find enough material to also make a yuri fanart of Noblesse ^_^

Until then enjoy this awesome chapter that many staff and not only helped into making!

You may also consider it a LATE April's fool joke!
As I read it I thought haha, the above text was a late april fools joke. Now onto the next chapter of Nobelesse. I was reading on my android so I must have skimmed over that the chapter that was to come was the April Fools Joke and not that the author himself was saying he was making yaoi fanfiction for his readers and then declaring that he is only joking. So I was thinking Im about to read the next chapter that isn't actually yaoi and to my surprise after the second page I felt like I've been fooled twice, thats why I became kind of upset, not that I have anything against homosexuality.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah EGS decided to be idiots there. Noblesse has been on a monthlong break between chapters.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
New Noblesse after the month break. Looks like we're getting a pretty cool flashback here. The Lord definitely forces Frankenstein to become Rai's servant, that's what the Lord will decide his fate/punishment is. I really like the Lord, his character is the best, and he'll give Rai a friend so he won't be so dour all the time.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Oh hey a new GoH

And it appears we have A SECOND USER OF RENEWAL STYLE

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

AtomikKrab posted:

Oh hey a new GoH

And it appears we have A SECOND USER OF RENEWAL STYLE

GoH's story doesn't innovate much, but I just have to love it so much because of how stylish the fighting is.

E: Which reminds me. Are there anymore webcomic type manhwa where stylish combat is a main focus? I've already caught up with most of the titles in the opening post like Special Martial Arts etc and Girls of the Wild.

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jul 6, 2012

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I haven't actually gotten around to reading any of it yet, but Green Boy might fit the bill.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Serious Frolicking posted:

I haven't actually gotten around to reading any of it yet, but Green Boy might fit the bill.

Green boy does, but it's a half-and-half fighting/romance webcomic. It's pretty good, balances both sides well.

I dunno if anyone has translated it, but try Comic Man Blues if you can find a translation/can read the raws on Naver. It's a finished webcomic about (brace yourselves) a lazy comic artist who ends up paying back some loan sharks by fighting in MMA matches.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I've caught up with Magician recently and I'm really liking it. I have a question though, did the art style change someway through or is it me? I'm not really sure how to describe it but it seems more like a watercolour style now rather than what it was

FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer
Well, it only took 131 chapters, but I finally understand why I like Id so much.

Because it has stuff like this in it, and it's completely serious. Okay, mostly serious.

vvvvvvv
I have no idea if it means anything at all.

And posted!

FaintlyQuaint fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jul 9, 2012

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Something I always wondered about Id: does the term "fusion fantasy" actually mean something? Is it supposed to refer to how Id is an eastern fantasy character stuck in a western fantasy world?

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

FaintlyQuaint posted:

Well, it only took 131 chapters, but I finally understand why I like Id so much.

Because it has stuff like this in it, and it's completely serious. Okay, mostly serious.

You should post this in the "convince someone to read a manga with one image" thread. It certainly had that effect on me, plus that thread has far too much manly men doing manly things and could use some lightening up.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

FaintlyQuaint posted:

vvvvvvv
I have no idea if it means anything at all.

And posted!

Why hello thar Eva Unit-01.

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

Wow, I would not have noticed that. This picture just gets better and better.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

God of Highschool volume 2, chapter 58

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I am very pleased that rather than devolving into special abilities, it is Taekwondo kicking the poo poo in of people with those skills.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School 11

Featuring power-up by Spanking

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

"You're going to get this manwha banned!" :allears: Between this and Beelzebub shonen will never be the same.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Poor guy needs kevlar shirts or something.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
God this is the best series. Powerup by spanking, using the PG guidelines as a defense, and nipple poisoning. I get so sad when the chapters end...

Metal Meltdown
Mar 27, 2010

I'd say this desperately needs a thread of its own, but I'm concerned the slow release might lead to its death. The series never fails to make me laugh, it's constantly incredible.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Metal Meltdown posted:

I'd say this desperately needs a thread of its own, but I'm concerned the slow release might lead to its death. The series never fails to make me laugh, it's constantly incredible.

A thread that dies periodically isn't bad, id say go for it if you feel up to it.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
New Breaker out. If you haven't been reading it for a while because it's been slow and boring, you should catch up.

Specifically, the "Oh no, the protagonist lost his powers!!!" arc seems to be ending. About fuuuuuuuuuucking time.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Metal Meltdown posted:

I just don't understand why they feel the need to edit most of the sound effects and stuff. I get that they want to make it look real nice, but c'mon, there's a huge backlog of chapters to get through. And given the comic's weekly release schedule, the backlog keeps getting bigger and bigger...

In any case, this arc is long and awesome, so let's hope they pick up the pace a bit.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Cynic Jester posted:

New Breaker out. If you haven't been reading it for a while because it's been slow and boring, you should catch up.

Specifically, the "Oh no, the protagonist lost his powers!!!" arc seems to be ending. About fuuuuuuuuuucking time.

Well, his Ki Center should still be pretty loving broken, but he did make some pretty good friends who can probably find a way to fix that up. Anyways, I wonder who the S.U.C. member that seemed on the same level as Cool Guye is?

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

pnumoman posted:

I just don't understand why they feel the need to edit most of the sound effects and stuff. I get that they want to make it look real nice, but c'mon, there's a huge backlog of chapters to get through. And given the comic's weekly release schedule, the backlog keeps getting bigger and bigger...

In any case, this arc is long and awesome, so let's hope they pick up the pace a bit.

I'm a little torn, on one hand I completely agree with you but on the other hand this is pretty consistently the highest quality release of all the manga/manwha I currently read.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Cynic Jester posted:

Oh hell yeah we are back in Shioon rules territory. Also converting bad guys into decent people with his charisma and punching them in the face.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
God of Highschool 59

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

So that's how they say Hello