Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miserable Cat
Feb 21, 2011
Anyone here read City of Dead Sorcerer? It's a webcomic set in a world where everyone can use magic using iphone like devices. Main character thinks he's a super hero but he's not allergic to killing people who he thinks deserves it. Also he wears a red robe so the detective who's after him calls him Chacha. It's being done by the same team who made Melo Holic(romance, murder mystery). It's pretty bad rear end.

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/city-of-dead-sorcerer-r3021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Two new chapters of noblesse have come out since it was last mentioned in here

More of the Frankenstein flashback and it's drat good

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

lil baby anime posted:

Two new chapters of noblesse have come out since it was last mentioned in here

More of the Frankenstein flashback and it's drat good

Yeah I kind of figured no one else was really reading this but me so I stopped posting it. Any flashbacks about Rai, the Lord, Frankenstein, and the betrayal are all more or less A-ok with me. I'm still predicting that the Lord decides Frankenstein's fate is to serve Rai so that Rai will have a friend. Not sure how it is enforced or why Frankenstein is so devoted but I bet that is how it starts.

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009

Miserable Cat posted:

Anyone here read City of Dead Sorcerer? It's a webcomic set in a world where everyone can use magic using iphone like devices. Main character thinks he's a super hero but he's not allergic to killing people who he thinks deserves it. Also he wears a red robe so the detective who's after him calls him Chacha. It's being done by the same team who made Melo Holic(romance, murder mystery). It's pretty bad rear end.

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/city-of-dead-sorcerer-r3021

Read the whole thing. Pretty neat!

The whole 'hand' thing threw me for a loop initially since I was speed-reading before leaving for work, but I got it now. Here's hoping Chacha uses that ridiculous disguise more often.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Lyon posted:

Yeah I kind of figured no one else was really reading this but me so I stopped posting it. Any flashbacks about Rai, the Lord, Frankenstein, and the betrayal are all more or less A-ok with me. I'm still predicting that the Lord decides Frankenstein's fate is to serve Rai so that Rai will have a friend. Not sure how it is enforced or why Frankenstein is so devoted but I bet that is how it starts.

Well, I think the Lord is waaay stronger than most clan leaders, and therefore Frankenstein, so he would at least have the power to enforce it on that end. I'm more interested in how the hell he would get Rai to go along with it :v:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Just ran through all of City of Dead Sorcerer, pretty interesting read. I like the little Noblesse tease they have in this chapter:http://www.batoto.net/read/_/113091/city-of-dead-sorcerer_ch25_by_death-toll-scanlations

FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer

Nahxela posted:

Just ran through all of City of Dead Sorcerer, pretty interesting read. I like the little Noblesse tease they have in this chapter:http://www.batoto.net/read/_/113091/city-of-dead-sorcerer_ch25_by_death-toll-scanlations
Be Heun is also a shout out to the manga of the same name.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
In case anyone is wondering The Breaker: New Waves is on a break until August 17th. The author just had his second child apparently.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Who gives a gently caress, let's get more Kung Fu Nipple Manga

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dickeye posted:

Seriously. Brue Balls Lee is also the nickname of the breaker mangaka.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

:sugartits: I can wait on breaker, WE NEED MORE Gekuji though.

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Dickeye posted:

On a related note, thanks for reminding me that Vertias II is still not coming :sigh:

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Gearhead posted:

On a related note, thanks for reminding me that Vertias II is still not coming :sigh:

Now I am sad too. Veritas really was awesome and the next story arc could have been amazing.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I just read what Kissmanga has of 3 Level Combination

This is the first of anything I've read to get me to cry so quickly :smith:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Lyon posted:

Now I am sad too. Veritas really was awesome and the next story arc could have been amazing.

I just binged through it and now I'm sad about this too.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Nasgate posted:

I just read what Kissmanga has of 3 Level Combination

This is the first of anything I've read to get me to cry so quickly :smith:

A lot of the works by this guy made me tear up, like My Heart is Beating and Annarasumanara :smith:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Nondevor posted:

My Heart is Beating

Everyone read this right now, it's amazing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Special-Martial-Arts-Extreme-Hell-Private-High-School/012-Read-Online?id=132132

drat you, train!

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

This Manwha just keeps going in directions you don't expect.

I can't wait to see if he overcomes his nipple phobia for food.

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)
GOHS 59-66 have gone up the past 2 days. Really glad there aren't long waits between these chapters in particular.

http://www.mangareader.net/the-god-of-high-school/59

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

"How can he not suffer recoil, he must have super muscl..." *arm deforms on kang* "Oh, welp nevermind"

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

GOHS 59-66 have gone up the past 2 days. Really glad there aren't long waits between these chapters in particular.

Except now you'll be waiting a week per chapter. The raw for 66 came out today, in fact, but I'm glad we're finally caught up.

This group is also taking Special Martial Arts so we'll start getting much faster releases for it, and for that I'm graciously thankful.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Sarcophallus posted:

This group is also taking Special Martial Arts so we'll start getting much faster releases for it, and for that I'm graciously thankful.

Finally. I might actually be able to discuss the comic with you guys sometime this century.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

EGScans had a moan on their site about it. According to them the group who've started a few of their most popular series are cutting full pages that are hard to translate out or just leaving stuff untranslated. Basically trying to ensure they're first out by any means necessary. This is the only one I actually read though and its definitely lower quality image. Enough that its noticeable.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Scott Bakula posted:

EGScans had a moan on their site about it. According to them the group who've started a few of their most popular series are cutting full pages that are hard to translate out or just leaving stuff untranslated. Basically trying to ensure they're first out by any means necessary. This is the only one I actually read though and its definitely lower quality image. Enough that its noticeable.

Yeah after reading that I'm just going to wait for EGS to put poo poo out. They're slower but oh well, I'd rather have good poo poo done by people who care than just read the poo poo someone churns out just to churn it out.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Bumping to say that EG's GoHS 66 and Geukji 12 are out.

Rinseh
Jul 25, 2011

Do I have to do everything, he asked intending to be facetious?
Just marched my way through God of High School, it is quite possibly my favourite thing ever.

I absolutely adore the art style, and crazy martial arts is always a good thing in my book.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Rinseh posted:

Just marched my way through God of High School, it is quite possibly my favourite thing ever.

I absolutely adore the art style, and crazy martial arts is always a good thing in my book.

I hope you've already read Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, because if you haven't you will have another possibly favourite thing ever.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Sarcophallus posted:

I hope you've already read Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, because if you haven't you will have another possibly favourite thing ever.

the anticipation is killing me.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
The latest Noblesse is so good. God, I <3 Frankenstein.

http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/243

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Cynic Jester posted:

The latest Noblesse is so good. God, I <3 Frankenstein.

http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/243

So frank started working for him due to lying to hide himself and Ratzel was too embarrassed to call him out on it?

Rinseh
Jul 25, 2011

Do I have to do everything, he asked intending to be facetious?

Sarcophallus posted:

I had not until you mentioned it and :drat: is it amazing. I am not able to put into words how much i love it, wish there was more, but i am happy to wait.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Two more God of Highschool chapters since the last update

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Oh my god. Can't See Can't Hear But Love just started with the dog's tragic past. Now it is just getting silly.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Wormkay.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:stare:

So she...

But...

:v:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Do not underestimate the world of spoilers! A man's spoiler, I'll show you the difference in scale!

So is she a cyborg or what? Honestly from all that we've seen so far this reveal didn't even surprise me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mo_Steel posted:

Do not underestimate the world of spoilers! A man's spoiler, I'll show you the difference in scale!

So is she a cyborg or what? Honestly from all that we've seen so far this reveal didn't even surprise me.

Isn't that obvious? If someone has detachable mechanical arms but otherwise seems human, they are a cyborg.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Serious Frolicking posted:

Isn't that obvious? If someone has detachable mechanical arms but otherwise seems human, they are a cyborg.

In this manga? Nothing is obvious. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Mo_Steel posted:

I hope it is a real spoiler... is 52 even out? (untranslated but existing?)