Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

I finished Annarasumanara and My Heart is Beating yesterday, and both of those are fantastic. I'm really excited to see what that artist does with God of Bath now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Chapter 78 of New Waves is out.

drat, Shiwoon is great in this one.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

I really hope we get more of these two providing commentary in future chapters.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

chami posted:

Doesn't he actually work for the Black Forest Clan, though? I remember him sniping Shiho on Kaiser's orders at the end of The Breaker. I wouldn't be surprised if he just lets him waltz on past.

Nah, earlier in New Waves, Glasses was chatting with his boss about how it was a huge mistake for the government to work with Black Forest back during that end of The Breaker stuff. Glasses is totally planning something though, maybe gonna try and pit 9 Arts vs Shioon.