Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

Oh god, I'm 'sperging all
over this thread too!

Hodgepodge posted:

So Knight Run is some good space opera, but Pray is a fan-fic level Mary Sue. So I'm not sure if I'll even bother keeping up with it.

Anyone else reading it?

Pray? A Mary-Sue? I'm pretty sure that would require her to be in some way mentally stable, which she very much is not. The crazy bitch would kill any number of people to protect Anne, even with the threat of species extinction looming overhead.

Now, Anne? She's much more of a candidate for being a Mary-Sue, but she is still far from perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

over this thread too!

That site seems like it's designed to be used for a phone. I wasn't able to read anything but it supports swiping and other things. It seems like it'd be quite nice once they iron out the kinks.

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

over this thread too!

Mangacow picked up Black Haze again and released a couple more chapters, they're pretty good.

http://mngacow.com/Black-Haze/70/

Oh man I completely lost it when Dio transformed into the tiny little dragon, his and Rood's expressions were amazing. And Dio helping out by blasting Shicumuon :3

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

over this thread too!

It's definitely implied that Blow is stronger than Shic - Blow calls him a flea at the auction, and someone else mentioned that they'd fought before. With Shic's attitude at the auction he probably lost hard.