Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Tsampikos posted:

This right here is really good.
Holy poo poo, this is so good. Last night, I basically ignored sleep to blaze through the chapters. It is so goddamn good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Just ran through all of City of Dead Sorcerer, pretty interesting read. I like the little Noblesse tease they have in this chapter:http://www.batoto.net/read/_/113091/city-of-dead-sorcerer_ch25_by_death-toll-scanlations

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
That revived dude wasn't just a random experiment. He was Werewolf guy's friend, he's just a lot less pink and doesn't have his hat/trenchcoat.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Serious Frolicking posted:

Isn't that obvious? My point is, he is alive again. So what? What does him being back bring to the table? Of course, his escape was probably staged and I'm sure Crombel messed with his head, but is this really how Crombel gets the info he has been after? It is kind of cheesy.
My post was more of a response to Shugojin, like a "Yes, that's who you think it is" :v:
I don't know where this'll go besides maybe add another member to the ragtag group living at Frankenstein's. At the very least, there'll be some interactions with M-23 and we'll probably see some development in him, characterwise and ability wise.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I never said/implied anything about Crombel letting him go free without any concern, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I'm particularly amused by the Union Elder that looks kind of like a Frankenstein's Monster to me. Frankenstein vs. Monster is something that I think I'll find enjoyable.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I'm hoping Shioon takes that technique and uses it on the guy before this all ends.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
"The negotiations failed... just as I'd hoped"
:allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Time to cry myself into a corner.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Have you checked out Breaker (and Breaker:New Waves) or City of Dead Sorcerer? I've picked up both and have enjoyed them, though the former is on break (but it'll end soon).

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Yo where the link at

http://www.mangapanda.com/the-breaker-new-waves/128

Goddamn :black101:

Nahxela fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 13, 2013

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Mygna posted:

Aside from the fact that he can't tell people about his ability without sending them into giggling fits, it certainly seems incredibly overpowered compared the other abilities seen so far. Which I guess is pretty appropriate, considering the meteoric rise from "scrub" to "ultimate badass" your average RPG character pulls off.

Still, I wonder how it'll handle that he could potentially eclipse his friends lifelong training in a few weeks of hitting a tree with a bat and spending five minutes in the clans library.
Exp curves? Gotta go from grinding trees for a few hours to grinding trees for days. I suppose you could move onto beating up zombies, thouugh.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Latest chapter of The Gamer
http://mangafox.me/manga/the_gamer/c011/1.html

Funny nod to Tower of God.

Also, funny stat requirements :allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Haha, that item description is great.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Put it all into Resistance. The best skill.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

ToiletDuckie posted:

There's no better "protagonist gets a mid-battle power-up and defeats previously overwhelming foe" than finding a way to cheese the battle through stat gain. If adding a point to VIT happened to restore his HP and he could do it 20+ times in addition to the "you take less damage after getting hit a lot" skill, that'd be interestingly masochistic. Alternatively, the cliche "He's twice as strong as when we begun fighting!? HOW?" scene occurring because he dumped enough points in STR mid-battle to actually be twice as strong.
Man, all that would be loving great :allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
His ability can spread :allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
New Breaker http://www.mangapanda.com/the-breaker-new-waves/142

And new Gamer http://www.mangapanda.com/the-gamer/18
A boss battle approaches!

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Man, if I had his power, I would grind the gently caress out of all these illusion barriers.

RatHat posted:

For those wondering, 500k Won is about $500 at the current exchange rate.
I take it that you did not see the translator's note :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Never get tired of the Elder nonchalantly walking forward while dudes are flying everywhere.