Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."
Great OP

Here is one more

Knight Run - It's the future, mankind has lots of worlds aliens are invading and slowly destroying mankinds worlds. The aliens have these super alien's that just kind of destroy everything they touch so human's started the knight program which was to make humans with the capability of fighting these super aliens. The story covers 2 knights that are best friends and are the currently the strongest two knights despite their young age and are feared for their power by the very same government that uses them.

Personally I really like it and it is one of the few Korean Sci-fi's it seems to draw alot from other stories but check it out.

30+ translated over 100+ in raws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

wfwon posted:

Anyone notices Id seem to be dragging along quite slowly lately?

It isn't dragging too bad and I have a feeling serious poo poo will be going down 15-20 chapters from now, and in the meantime we just gotta wait out the 3-4 battles until then.

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

Pierson posted:

Where are you guys reading Knight Run so far ahead? The only scans I can find are awful and only go to 45.

The Raws on Naver.