Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Pierson posted:

I took the opportunity of this thread to read Veritas again and it really is a crying shame it was cancelled, right up there with Mx0.

Don't say the M word! I still tear up when it's mentioned :(

My Heart Is Beating deals with cross dressing better than any single manga or manhwa I've ever read. It provides all the hijinks and humor associated with the genre without being trite. Oh and the entire story is well done. Everyone ought to give it a shot - it's only 30 chapters, I marathoned it and didn't regret a single moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Sindai posted:

Man I don't even know what is going on in God of High School any more. I miss when it was just about how tae kwon do is the best martial art in the world.

New chapter, by the way:
http://mangafox.me/manga/the_god_of_high_school/c051/1.html

It seems like most charyeoks have some sort of creature/thing associated with it?. I miss that part too, but if Charyeoks being full on Stands JoJo's Bizarre Adventure style I will stay for the long haul.

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

This series can't be translated fast enough.

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Rinseh posted:

Breaker 107

Looks like Gramps aint done yet.

Noooo let him gently caress that guy up gramps!