Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Missing from the OP: Nowhere Boy

History's most popular reality game show has finally found him: The World's Unhappiest Person. As their prize for proving they are at an absolute psychological nadir, they are offered any one wish.

Seriously, anything. You might ask, how can they back that up? Because God, that's why.

Seriously.

Anyway, here's a shock, he wishes to die. Actually, the exact way he words it, God now has to destroy the world. Problem! To solve this, God arranges for the seventh-happiest* person in the world, as determined by a less depressing competition, to become the young man's homeroom teacher. Between her love and understanding of young men's manwha, and a crack team of interesting characters** undercover as students, she will make the eponymous Nowhere Boy become happy and retract his wish! Or God will destroy everything.

* Everyone ahead of her in line is disqualified for either dying, becoming less happy, or being committed.

** REDACTED

Dickeye posted:

Let me tell you why Geukji High is so good.

There's a cat named Oscar de la Hoya who tries to gently caress a motorcycle, a boy gets Goku hair from a handshake, and his powers are going to be unlocked by a massage chair that runs on a Harley-Davidson engine.

Also a girl fights a bear.

And we're only five chapters in.

Thank you for not spoiling the homeroom teacher, I think he's the most incredible part. :h:

Everyone read Gekuji High. It honestly does make some successful jokes about the fighting high school genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

New Gekuji High! Read this!!