Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Well there is that long running but slow burn storyline where the Kids may be modified. Nothing really has come of it so far though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Frome posted:

I'm so glad I finally managed to get over the drooling and catch up on this

That is a bit wierd, but everything about this is a bit wierd, and AMAZING.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Dickeye posted:

I was all jazzed about checking it out but gently caress any scan group that throws a massive loving watermark up like that.

A-Team keeps telling people to not upload to Reader sites, and people keep doing it. Hence the watermarks, kinda silly on the whole really but not the most obnoxious ones I have seen.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Dickeye posted:

There is literally no reason to do it other than being a bunch of whiny loving babies who want to control exactly how people read the illegal scans that they're posting.

Scans that the creator of the series asked them to stop doing.

They're entitled shits just like mangastream, except worse because at least MS's is/was vaguely unobtrusive. This one is literally across the entire page and says "gently caress you" in it.

Where the hell do they even want you to read it? Their site doesn't have a reader!

Well yeah the whole situation is really stupid.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
We should really warn people before letting them read that.

Like I know I am not reading those chapters without being able to right after hug a kitten or something.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

Can't See, Can't Hear, But Love SADNESS INCARNATE Chapter 75 is available. It's kinda hard for me to read though, this room has so much dust in it and it keeps getting in my eyes.

A... happy... ish... chapter? Oh god, what is going to go horribly wrong next chapter.

I have flatly refused to read this until it completes, my heart will just not take it. I would need a giant fluffy dog standing next to me and maybe all 3 of my Nieces in the room to survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Shugojin posted:

The authors of Noblesse tend to have a pretty decent sense of gags like that I found. It's a pity they don't use it as much anymore, but it does stop it getting too old I guess.

The gag that all these Nobles act very reserved at all times but are literally the silliest people ever just never gets old.