Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Bremen posted:

New Noblesse

I think that has to be some sort of record for worst plan ever.

He's not much of a fighter, tactics wise. "I just have to stay away from him"! :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I love Noblesse because its art style is a good break from all the other manga/manwa I read. And when it's slow, there are at least enough jokes to make up for it.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

AtomikKrab posted:

She seems to be in it entirely for a mask.

"do the masks only come in black?"

:3:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

AtomikKrab posted:

New Breaker: New Waves

Apparently he is completely infused with delicious juice

My only thought was how amazing that kiss/cpr has to feel after being gagged and drained of blood for an hour

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Thursday is the only day for college prep.
Also, I was a little disappointed they weren't talking about this kind of breaking
I loved every page of the chapter though, nipplephobia

Those cloud cats are creepy, I wish I noticed them while I was reading.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Yessss!! This is literally what I've been waiting for since I started reading New Waves.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
"my heart pounds whenever I see you fighting", whelp, his charisma works on everyone, even big bads.

The whole chapter I just :woop:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
God this is the best series. Powerup by spanking, using the PG guidelines as a defense, and nipple poisoning. I get so sad when the chapters end...

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Metal Meltdown posted:

I'd say this desperately needs a thread of its own, but I'm concerned the slow release might lead to its death. The series never fails to make me laugh, it's constantly incredible.

A thread that dies periodically isn't bad, id say go for it if you feel up to it.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Cynic Jester posted:

New Breaker out. If you haven't been reading it for a while because it's been slow and boring, you should catch up.

Specifically, the "Oh no, the protagonist lost his powers!!!" arc seems to be ending. About fuuuuuuuuuucking time.

Oh hell yeah we are back in Shioon rules territory. Also converting bad guys into decent people with his charisma and punching them in the face.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I just read what Kissmanga has of 3 Level Combination

This is the first of anything I've read to get me to cry so quickly :smith:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Nondevor posted:

My Heart is Beating

Everyone read this right now, it's amazing.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

This Manwha just keeps going in directions you don't expect.

I can't wait to see if he overcomes his nipple phobia for food.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Algid posted:

New Breaker.

I somehow never connected the black forest defense group with the actual black forest, not that it's really relevant to the story, just seems really funny to me for some reason.

edit: I'm wondering if the coverpage means that Sosul is supposed to fight them. I was sort of expecting her to be taller once her problem was fixed though.

FYI, kissmanga already has breaker new waves up to chapter 89

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Ryu, what happened to your hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
The only reason I can think is maybe Shiwoon said something along the lines of "he can't be the one behind SUC, but if he is, etc."

Note: im not sure if he has said that, it just sounds like something he'd say.

I like how it seems like losing his ki centre is the best thing that's happened for his martial arts.