Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Noblesse 234 is out.

that went about as well as expected

CVE fucked around with this message at 10:58 on May 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

I can't really say why Noblesse is so good. No one aspect of the art, story or characters stands out.

I just love curbstomb battles and ridiculous overpowered characters from the start. Besides the humor is awesome as well.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
A new chapter of Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School is out!

Loved the bit with the principle and of course Elephant studies

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

Algid posted:

I still don't really get the point of all the power changes/sidegrades for Wu Geng that constantly happen in Feng Shen Ji. I'm guessing he's definitely going to keep using monochrome, but what was the point of him losing his mantra ability along with his arm? Or seeing a bird in place of the natural "aura" or whatever? Is that supposed to have something to do with the phoenix?

I would guess that he will inherit the Phoenix sometime in the story. And since he wants to learn the Smelting Aura technique from his Uncle he is probably using it to "create" a new arm when it's helpful.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School 22 is out.

Hellish Cat training commences.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
We also got a new Chapter of Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Another chapter of Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School came out today :black101:

Horny Cat was/is a major player. Not too surprising given that he hang out with the principle