Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Coffee Mugshot posted:

a wolf so chill they might as well call him Air Bud

:perfect:

Obviously all of the werewolf warriors will survive and learn from their mistakes so Muzaka will forgive them and they will all be bros. Except that they will still have murdered hundreds to thousands of their kin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
I've got to admit I'm slightly disappointed we didn't get blood vortexes reaching space and a giant blood phoenix. My guess is Maduke isn't finished and Rai will probably end up absorbing the soul stone so that his power will be restored, just like his brother had intended but it won't be Rai or his brother causing the evil so might as well!

Crombell and the 1st elder are still around and it looked Crombell was heading there so who knows, maybe we'll get something interesting out of this.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Gologle posted:

Is there anybody who doubts that the first elder is Rai's brother revealed to be alive this whole time? Why was Rai's brother even evil in the first place, I don't think we ever got anything about him other than those few pages of Rai confronting him.

I think Rai's brother wanted to use the soul stone to save Rai but Rai being the Noblesse he had to kill his own brother for sacrificing humans. That's how I read it anyway.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Everything Burrito posted:

Kinda figuring something like this will happen to charge him back up, either the way you said or Franky will confiscate it and figure out how to use it without the evil part, maybe with a substantial nerf so it's not like a full charge but gets him back off of death's door.

If the people have already been killed by the bad guy then I'm sure they'll just say, 'welp nothing we can do about it now, might as well heal up old raizel.'

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Poor Rai, can't catch a break. Maybe Muzaka is tricking him and will use their fight to help him somehow? Muzaka seems way too lucid to try to gain revenge on all of humanity for an event that a small group of humans, werewolves, and nobles perpetrated 800 years ago.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Well at least they are getting right into it. I still think Muzaka has something planned but who knows.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
I just caught back up with Noblesse and it looks like I should have given it a few more weeks. The final (hopefully) antagonist just threatened a bunch of innocents so this should be wrapping up relatively quickly.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

Jose posted:

Nah the final villain is crombell

Fair point. I just can't see them stretching the comic/Rai too much further. Like come on just let the guy die peacefully after he has eliminated the bad guys in the Union. Maybe Crombell turns out to be good hah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Noblesse is finished. Kind of wish they didn't add the weird epilogue chapter though.