Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

If I set my expectation to him suddenly collapsing, and waking up with his ki center so broken that the medication doesn't work, everything will seem pretty awesome in comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

Wow, I would not have noticed that. This picture just gets better and better.

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

It's been giving a lot of hope that once his ki center is fine, he'll get to be extra badass. Just the wait is getting killer for it.

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

Blattdorf posted:

Someone's going to crush faces next week.

I can only hope so, but as we've seen several times he can have a few moments of badass and then go right back to doing nothing

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

Gearhead posted:

Because we remember what happened in the first series when Shioon was actually allowed to do awesome things.

Like run so hard his legs exploded.

And then regenerated.

And then exploded again.

:allears:

Man, I should really just reread Breaker and see Shioon being awesome instead of hoping it'll happen next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chibi
Feb 11, 2004

I think anybody who's still reading at this point has the dream of Shioon getting to rip and tear forever living deeply in their heart.