Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I took the opportunity of this thread to read Veritas again and it really is a crying shame it was cancelled, right up there with Mx0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Where are you guys reading Knight Run so far ahead? The only scans I can find are awful and only go to 45.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Did the Veritas author/s go on to do anything else? I'm re-reading it on a whim after catching up with ToG and it's still great. Honse continues to be Extremely Good.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
With SL what ended up being the thing behind the character realising the system he was using was artificial and designed to create fighters like him? Did it go anywhere interesting or did it just introduce a new tier of monster to get clowned on by the invincible immortal ever-growing shadow army?