Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

Rinseh posted:

Breaker 96

Finally something out of Shi-Woon

I think it's fair to say that all anyone wants from this manga now is for Shi-Woon to regain his Ki and start destroying peoples faces. As it stands though, I thought him taking out all the grunts just using foot techniques was pretty awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
I recently read The Breaker and New Waves start to finish, and I honestly don't get why people give it a hard time. Maybe it is just that it works better when you read all of it at once but I have enjoyed all of it.

This weeks chapter was great too, Shioon has really started to develop a backbone! The page where he demands that he be addressed with respect was great, such a raw drawing really made him look like hes not to be hosed with, even in that state. Waiting week by week for this series' next chapter is almost as bad as waiting for stuff like One Piece.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I would kill to see this animated. I know how unlikely that is but its such a great story. It really reminds me of a serious Kenichi.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I wish that I had like 100 chapters of this lined up to read all at once, I am looking forward to this week by week more than most manga currently. Shioon is just getting started by the looks of it!

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Just a note, Breaker will be on a hiatus for over a month, and will return on September 13th.

This is the worst news. Especially considering today's chapter.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Shioon you crazy bastard! This has been a long 4 weeks, and it was worth every second. The Breaker might just be the best thing I am reading right now and that's honestly saying a lot!

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Lyon posted:

Breaker: New Waves 145 is out early. Sunwoo Elder continues to be the most badass loving dude alive.

Literally shaking with excitement for the next chapter. Say what you want about The Breaker but when the chapters are like these, its one of my favorite reads of the week.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Silynt posted:

The new Noblesse is up (if anyone besides me still reads this poo poo) and HOLY poo poo IT'S THE LORD!!! Also, still no idea who the 3rd elder is supposed to be, he doesn't seem to be a Werewolf or a Noble.

http://mngacow.com/noblesse/320/

drat! poo poo is about to go down! I am so glad this is off break now.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I loving love The Breaker. Week after week it finds something to make me excited about. Its such a shame that it basically stands no chance of ever being animated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Breaker NW 194:

So this chapter is beginning to imply that the NAD has been pushing Shi-Woon away specifically so that the Black Forest Defence Group wouldn't give him any attention. If it is the case however, He failed and keeping the plan to himself seems like the worst idea in the world. Why wouldnt he find some way to explain what was going on to Shi-Woon to keep him from doing stupid/awesome stuff like using Black Origin Threshold in public? Either way this entire fight is awesome and if I have said it once I have said it a thousand times but what I wouldnt do to see this animated. How can crap like Freezing get adapted but this is ignored?