Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miyamoto Musashi
Jul 22, 2006

Just thought I'd mention that I bought vol. 1 solely because of this thread, and I am really enjoying it. The art and the humor are exactly my kind of thing. I'll be looking to pick up the other vols. very soon.

On that note, is it just me, or is everyone sold out of vol. 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miyamoto Musashi
Jul 22, 2006

bairfanx posted:

You can read them in any order, but I'll be damned if that third volume isn't the best. Our LCS has at least one copy, maybe two, Musashi, if you're interested in covering cost+shipping, shoot me a PM. There's digital too, of course, which is a steal.

Intriguing. I'm not much for digital, though...I much prefer having physical copies of things, space be damned. I do appreciate your generous offer, but I'll give Len first crack at it. If your store does happen to have 2 copies, though, then I'd take the second.

No PMs here either, but my email is r_howard33 at hotmail dot com if you need to contact me. Thanks again.

Miyamoto Musashi
Jul 22, 2006

bairfanx posted:

Apparently we did sell the one or two we had, sorry guys :smith:

No worries--thanks for checking for us. I'll just have to wait until it comes back into print.

Miyamoto Musashi
Jul 22, 2006

Xenomrph posted:

So I pre-ordered vol 6 on Amazon.com literally a day before Hyperactive made a post saying vol6 was out, but the website is saying it doesn't ship until... July 6th or something? Surely that's incorrect, right?

It has to be. I saw vol. 6 at my local comic shop last week.

Miyamoto Musashi
Jul 22, 2006

Xenomrph posted:

Similarly, the Rocketeer comics (both the original Stevens ones that IDW has reprinted, and the more recent "Rocketeer Adventures" anthology stories IDW has been running) are awesome and a total blast.

Glad to hear that--I'd been looking at those for a while, having fond memories of the movie. I'll have to pick those up soon too.

• Locked thread