Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!

Hyperactive posted:

I worry about the reception to Vol 8. One camp will think he doesn't get enough screen time, and another will think any panel he's in is overdoing it.

The truth is they're both wrong and he's in it exactly as much as he needs to be for the story to work. But y'know how people are. With their drat opinions.

Bah! :doom:

hey, positive reinforcement time. I love Dr Dinosaur, but I'm glad you haven't overused him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!

WickedIcon posted:

So a friend of a friend who does comic book art got tapped to do the pencils for this. However, he's planning to turn it down because the art style switch from the cartoony art it has now to his Jim Lee-esque style would be really, really jarring.

Just figured I'd bring that up.
I think the tenses are confused here because the art in the video was done... in the past.

It's unfortunate they didn't give credit to the the artist who was in the video tho.

A quality youtube

• Locked thread