Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Curse you! I dropped a decent chunk on the real science tpbs. Of it was worth it but now I have less disposable income for some really good books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hey Hyperactive, thanks for making me look up what feijoada is. Now I wanta bowl. Jerk.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

wiegieman posted:

Has Bernard really been drinking for 2 years straight?

THats how I got through college!

(But also, nice Days of Future Past reference)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Yay! Robo's back!

(But seriously, I didn't expect the jumper cables to fry him)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I am intrigued by these "Magnets". Could you tell me how they work?

CRYSTALS!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hyperactive posted:

Vril. Which we haven't heard much of since the first issue. Then again there's no guarantee that Helsingard was right about anything he was saying there.

Giant Robo: it's been brought up in here before a couple times, but the short answer is that's not happening. It would be super cool, that's why it leaps immediately to mind. But that's why we aren't doing it. Robo will still punch giant monsters, we just found a bigger, badder, and more action science way to do it.

Robo's bodies throughout The Ring of Fire are just to get him back on his feet -- even the "final design" on the cover to issue four. The "real" new body after that will be developed during the downtime between the end of this volume and whenever we come back to the present. Scott hasn't yet decided on that design, but I wouldn't expect any radical changes from his stock look. Robo is basically vain and likes the way he looks. It's why his design went almost unchanged from 1923 - 2013 despite many upgrades, repairs, and replacements.

But how will Robo react to having 4 arms and 4 legs? Will he gain an appreciation for quadrapeds?

(Yes I know it's a sendup of Da Vinci's vitruvian man)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Or he will punch a robot into a monster.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

Well then, I have to know what Robo's Nuts score is.

The kind that go on bolts.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

How is Robo talking? No air means no medium to have sound waves.

(I'm just nitpicking out of love)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Question, where can I find the previous arc with Soviet Atomic Robo knockoff

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I dunno if I say this enough, but I love this. Also, I got some of my friends into this, by lending them my trades. Waiting to get RSA 2 back anyday now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

IronSaber posted:

Remind me again why Superman is smashing a car?

Because he's a dick

• Locked thread