Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Honestly after strip 1221 I wondered what Brian was going to do with himself.

Good to see his endeavors have done well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hyperactive posted:

I write the Robos. Got a question? I probably have the answer!
Brian?

If so, did you really hold that chekov's gun for nine years or just roll with it later?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hyperactive posted:

Never, actually! We try to let real historical figures keep their real historical accomplishments. Atomic Robo isn't about a robot who solved racism when he stopped the assassinations of Martin Luther King and Kennedy. It's about a robot who put an end to the top secret Nazi Special Weapons Division which allowed the Allied Forces to advance into Europe.

Given Robo's level of sapient intelligence, do we ever at least get a dream sequence of him punching Hitler?

• Locked thread