Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Scut posted:

Can you please tell me more about this because it looks dope.

It is Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Looks very dope, but I agree the idle needs some work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Batman for the NES is my favourite example of this.

Compare this:

They were really good at using different patterns to create textures when the analog signal blurs neighboring pixels together. You want a NTSC filter for this though.

As for the "vectorizer" kind, there are a lot of these types of shaders available for emulators (actually running in realtime unlike that Microsoft research paper). Best one in my opinion is SABR. Mother 3 looks pretty good for example (I wouldn't want to play through it that way but it's neat to try).