Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nat
Apr 3, 2012

Hinchu posted:

Thanks, I'll work on the jaggedness. Good idea on the back leg too. Anything else? How does the motion feel? I feel like I've been staring at it too long.

The motion leaves me in a trance state. I absolutely love the way you did the shading but my only problem is the lower legs. If the character was in an idle state he would look taller due to the left leg's knee position. Can you post individual shots of it?

Again that is very smooth and something I've been trying to replicate since I started making sprites again. I hope you can post more like that. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU