Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jammiesjammer
Feb 14, 2023

deep dish peat moss posted:

I finally found an ipad app with a pixel perfect drawing mode so I can start turning all these inconsistent sketches I've made over the years into the jrpg characters/enemies I envisioned them as :hellyeah:

They're going to need some work (the colors especially) but I'm just trying to get first drafts out of the way

Loving these and the creativity you have with designing these lil monsters. Whats the app youre using to make these btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammiesjammer
Feb 14, 2023

bredfrown posted:

Your works are always a pleasure to look at, shoehead! :D

I did some stuff on a vintage Macintosh SE I restored earlier this year.

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/kqsufSC

holy poo poo this is awesome. i really hope one day you did a dungeon crawler proper because these pixel arts rule!