Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Just a heads up for anyone using a 16:10 aspect ratio. Any of the new cutscenes (barring the intro one) won't display and instead only give you a black screen with sound.

You'll have to play in 16:9 if you want to see the new stuff. Afaik there isn't a fix or acknowledgement of this bug yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

The costumes are very cool and all but I don't know where you guys are getting "practical" from. They have so many drat belts on everywhere in the most useless of places. Again, looks cool, but I wouldn't go so far as to say someone would seriously wear that.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

What's the significance of using the Royal Post Box at Loredo as opposed to Luise?

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

I honestly think the game knows when you save and reload and just gives you worse odds each time. I tried to dice poker it up to get orens to build the first Dark set, realized this was a gigantic waste of time, went to go arm wrestle and punch dudes. Realized this was also going to be a gigantic waste of time.

So I went and downloaded the reduced price mod on all the Dark set items.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

First playthrough I made him surrender, second time around I just killed him straight up having forgot the strongback perk was tied to having him live...at least this time I picked up the Assassin perk which I missed on my first playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Did they do a small patch for the EE version? Steam downloaded like 10 mb of something for The Witcher 2, wondering if they addressed the whole 16:10 bug yet.

• Locked thread