Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overlord7517
Jul 9, 2007
I AM A BAD POSTER I MAKE BAD POSTS.
Ok so I installed the enhanced edition and now the game isn't working at all, even when I launch the launcher as admin or go into the files and run the application as an admin. I'm currently reinstalling, hope that works. Anyone else run into this problem?

I checked the tech support on the witcher website and found nothing regarding this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord7517
Jul 9, 2007
I AM A BAD POSTER I MAKE BAD POSTS.

wellwhoopdedooo posted:

[Turn most of this stuff down low. Especially bloom, they have to reneder each frame twice for that, same with motion blur I believe. Otherwise, it's all been covered well above. Don't forget vysnc.

Turn off the MOD_ things in DLC. Fixed the black screens for me.

I have. The game itself isn't crashing, it's just not doing anything at all. I run as an admin and the little circle around the mouse runs like it's thinking about something, then nothing happens and I'm staring at my desktop. This has happened even after I reinstalled the game.

I'm using the disc version, if that helps. I've gone into the system configure screen and lowered everything. It was working great until I installed the EE.

If it helps I'm running windows 7 x64, pendtium dual core 3.2GHZ, 4 gigs of ram, and an nvidia g220. The game ran fine under that.

Overlord7517 fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Apr 23, 2012

• Locked thread