Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valkrye
Aug 11, 2008
Is there a list somewhere that shows what the enhanced edition changed/added?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valkrye
Aug 11, 2008

Red Mundus posted:

Yeah, I drop a Yrden when vigor allows it but it never stunned him so I assumed he was immune.

*edit* Just used a trainer to give infinite health to beat him. Tried Yrden but still did nothing. Bug? He kept hitting me through quen too.

I think if he's charging yrden does nothing but otherwise I got him stuck in it every time, was quite easy once I managed to load a save where he didn't hit me for 80% of my HP as soon as it loaded (what an awful design decision to have your sword sheathed after most dialogue)

What exactly does sign intensity do? I figured it was damage or something but only two signs even do direct damage.
I think at the mentioned boss I had around 6 sign intensity so maybe that made yrden more reliable? (I was mage specced too)

Valkrye
Aug 11, 2008

Flumpus posted:

Good lord... I appreciate that this was a huge project and a ton of people worked on it, but these credits are LONG. It certainly made it seem like there's something after all this, so I hope there is.

EDIT: Heh, ok, I feel like an idiot. Turns out you can skip them and still see it... I got through the German voice actors before I tried, felt like 30 minutes.

I went through it all man, didn't want to risk skipping the ending.

Found out after you could skip it..

Valkrye
Aug 11, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

I would like to congratulate The Witcher 2 for being the first game since getting my new computer that I cannot run at maximum settings. It's a very pretty game! Is anyone else having a problem with .net framework needing to repair itself every time you boot it up, though?

I had that problem so I just deleted the .net framework installer from the install directory (steam/steamapps/common/witcher 2/redist) and have gone on to complete the game with no crashes/abnormalities.
Just get rid of it and save yourself the hassle.

• Locked thread