Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Plough has definitely become one of my favourite words thanks to this series. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

So I just got to Vandergrift for the first time, he went down like a bitch but holy poo poo was his design loving awesome. gently caress navigating Vergen though, I could never remember where anything was.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah I just kept taking the wrong turning everywhere and was getting wound up.

Turned up at Loc Muinne(?) and was surprised to see it being such a ruin, then the game randomly closed on me. :argh:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Sounds about right, Stennis is a oval office.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

You can spare him? I didn't think you could but then I did that part a while back. I was surprised at how quickly the events in Act II (Iorveths Path) turned against Stennis though.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I've been avoiding everything for the Witcher 3 but after reading delay I finally sat down and watched the trailers.

gently caress 2015 can't come fast enough.

I'm reading through the novels again to tie me over and I realised there is a board game, has anyone played it? Me and my buds are nerds and will play it if I buy it, has anyone here played it/got any opinions/reviews on it?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

That trailer owns. Yessssssssssssss I am so loving hyped. Time to read through the novels again whilst I wait for the launch. :allears:

VVV The song is Percival - Saragon.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jun 5, 2014

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I'm kind of hoping that after TW3 comes out they go back and redo the first game to the standards of the other two. It's such a hard game to get back into after playing TW2. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the devs now. :allears:

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

This photobomb is awesome.

I will not reveal the wu-tang secret, but there is another semi-photobomb in the trailer that someone just pointed out to me. It's near the start.
Is it Vesemir?

E: Just noticed the loving Noonwraiths. Oh god no.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jun 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I've been reading steadily through the Witcher books and it's a crime that Zoltan's Parrot with tourettes has yet to be in the games.

Fuckkkkiiiiinnnnnn' hell!

• Locked thread