Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Not sure If anyone else picked up on this Easter egg:

In the Prologue when you are sneaking out the prison, you pass a cell with 3 people in it and you can overhear their conversation. Apparently one of them had himself arrested on purpose to bail the other ones out prison break style. The only problem is he got whipped beforehand and the tattoo of the prison is totally unreadable.

That and the fact that the tattoo is on his arse.

Made me laugh.

Also, is there any way to turn of that drat smoke effect when drawing my Blasphemer blade ? I went through some heinous farming for that set and that effect is really annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Pyromancer posted:

That choice won't lock you out of anything, but it will affect various stuff all the way to chapter 5. The choices with lockout are made at bank robbery in chapter 3 and at end of chapter 4

Wait wait, chapter 5?

I'm 30 hours into this game and only just finished chapter 1...

Is this game really that big?

Also, I'm really disliking my Blasphemer armor because of the smoke effect. Around what point can I replace the swords with equal quality ones during chapter 2? Or Am I stuck with them untill later chapters ? :(

Mikojan fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 30, 2012

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

I'm about to install the game again for the 3d time. (I keep changing PC's)

I have never done a playthrough past act2 but must have sunk over 50 hours into this motherfucker. One of the best RPG's I have ever played.

I will play the game on Dark to have the most difficult experience. Just stopping by to ask whether I should get the combat rehaul mod or not? I don't think the combat was really bothering me playing without it. Does it add a lot of enjoyment?

• Locked thread