Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dihaploidy
Oct 31, 2010

Buglord

Coughing Hobo posted:

Also in Act 1, it is vital you visit the Blue Stripes house in Flotsam (it's next to the inn, just west of it) and talk to Ves to start an important quest that can have far-reaching consequences to be felt for the rest of the game. No spoiler tags here, just trust me. You'll thank me when it happens.

Seriously? How vital is this? I started a new game when the EE patch hit and went through every single side quest and area I could find in Act 1, but apparently must have missed that one.

Because the save folder for this game can get so bloated I've been deleting saves as I go and I'm now in Chapter 2, so unless I restart entirely I won't be able to do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dihaploidy
Oct 31, 2010

Buglord

Shyrka posted:

It's actually a joke. The thing that has far-reaching consequences is a funny tattoo that you're stuck with unless you go for a magical tattoo removal

Oh okay, I won't worry about that until I do a second playthrough then, Thanks for the explanation.

• Locked thread