Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Pope
Oct 29, 2011

Oh I'm still alive
I'm still alive
I can't apologize, no
It's compatible, I loaded a late-game save from around 4 months ago just to get into a random fight and see how exactly parrying and quen had been changed.
Controller/Keyboard chat: I tried using my gamepad for the first time today, some parts of combat, dodging in particular, felt slightly easier, but targeting felt a little weird. It'd probably be slightly better on the whole once I got used to it, but I don't think using a controller for everything that isn't combat is worth it. And it's not like anything feels bad by any means with a mouse and keyboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread