Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
If you spare the La Vallette commander at the beginning of the game, and help him escape with you, you can get a "Strong Back" perk which increases your carrying capacity by 50 points, to a total of 300. It says Ability Level 1 on my status screen, so there's a chance it can go higher, maybe.

Hopefully that helps out with people's carry weight problems some. I'm on the 360, so no mods for me! Game looks and plays pretty good.

I also got an Assassin perk by finding what looked like Altair's body nearish the balista at the beginning of the game, and a Pyromancer bonus to fire damage for stepping into a campfire a bunch of times. I also used Signs enough during the castle assault to get a permanent buff, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Cirofren posted:

The 360 version has a "large fonts" option in the menu but I don't remember it from the PC version. Haven't checked the EE menu on the PC though.

Samurai Sanders posted:

How's the frame rate on the 360 version anyway?

Yeah, the fonts are pretty easy to read, and the game is pretty smooth, though I did catch some very light tearing in some of the cutscenes. I have a pretty mediocre Dynex TV though, so a better TV might not have them. I grew up with Commodore 64 games and never really got into the graphics race many PC users seem to have gotten into, while I'm sure the PC version is capable of looking far better, the 360 version looks pretty good to me. Perhaps Youtubing a 360 gameplay video would help if you need to see for yourself.

\/\/\/\/\/ I agree 100%. It's the first thing I check to see in any game.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 24, 2012

• Locked thread