Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
I guess this is what I get for playing games on a midtier laptop I bought from Costco. I have enough RAM and my CPU might be able to scrape by, but my GPU is woefully underpowered for this game.

Good thing I won't be traveling away from my PS4 this summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014
You people and your gaming desktops.

At least something good will have come out of my impulse buying the Destiny PS4 bundle like an idiot.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

Oligopsony posted:

So the top review on Steam for this game enthuses:

Is this an accurate gloss of the game's tone? (No judgment either way, just trying to sense if I'd enjoy it personally.)
I'm a bit worried about that last part. The last dragon we met was pretty cool, all things considered, so I'm hoping that's a different one.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

Rakthar posted:

Geralt enjoys the ladies, and there are scenes and camera angles accordingly.

If you don't want a story about killing monsters, feudal politics, and romantic interludes with ladies, experienced from a male perspective then The Witcher may not be your cup of tea.
At least they learned from those godawful collectible sex cards.

And with Ciri in the game there's one attractive female character in the game that you can't have sex with.

• Locked thread