Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Coughing Hobo posted:

Dark is harder than Insanity, though without the hardcore rule. Personally, I love it, it forces me to be a lot more aware of my surroundings, to be more opportunistic instead of domineering.

Quen did get nerfed, in a number of ways: the first is that no matter how upgraded it gets, it will only absorb one attack. And now with Fatigue also guarantees that with Quen active you won't be dealing full damage. It's still the best sign in your arsenal.

The difficulty in Dark mode really levelled off in act 2 though. From what I remember by the end game I was destroying most things except for the last boss which was bullshit because even though my dark set sword had destroyed every single other enemy up until then, I think you had to do a certain number of hits or something so the whole thing became a tedious exercise in quen>roll>roll>roll>hit>quen repeat for 20 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread