Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

Coughing Hobo posted:

There's so many elements of the design of this game that get me riled up in a good way. At its most basic level it's how practical all of the outfits are as clothing. They're sufficiently fantasy, to be sure, but they're practical. It's stuff that you see and think "yeah, people would wear that."
Even the pants bug in Flotsam is, when you break it down, practical. Although they must catch hell from the mosquitoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

The Quake posted:

The costumes are very cool and all but I don't know where you guys are getting "practical" from. They have so many drat belts on everywhere in the most useless of places. Again, looks cool, but I wouldn't go so far as to say someone would seriously wear that.
Geralt carries a lot of weird poo poo around with him but, have to those mushrooms somewhere.

• Locked thread