Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I personally like the outfit Foltest wears.

Snappy dresser, charismatic as hell, loves loving way too much. He's basically Witcher-verse Bill Clinton!

I just did the opening fight again (Did not feel like starting from my pre-EE saves). Did my game do somthing weird, or did they suddenly give you the Blue Stripes Jacket? Also, did they make that segment with capturing the ballista easier, or is it just me getting back on the combat bike, so to speak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Wachepti posted:

Personally the game seems to be much easier now than when it first came out.

Maybe, but a lot of the challenge when you first play the game is learning the flow of battle, and knowing when to use potions, bombs, traps, and everything else (i.e. All the time).

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Deadly Hume posted:

Even the pants bug in Flotsam is, when you break it down, practical. Although they must catch hell from the mosquitoes.

It's telling that I never noticed it until people I really started looking.

Also,

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition: Increasingly Inappropriate Usage of Farming Terms

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Apr 22, 2012

• Locked thread