Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Tapedump posted:

Can anyone tell me how to re-arrange the home screen on an ATV2 5.0.1 JB? I can't seem to find a solid guide or walk-through. I have XBMC running on both my systems now and would like to tweak the Apple menu layout a bit.

Overflow does what you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Feenix posted:

Got my ATV3 today. Updated, and BT keyboard works a treat. (Navigation *and* text entry)

One question though, when I do AirPlay, my iPhone now lists:
iPhone
Apple TV
Apple TV(2) <- The new one

Is there a way I can make my iphone etc... forget the old AppleTV?

Can't you disable AirPlay inside the AppleTV?

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Speaking of ATV 2 with 4.4.4, will I gain anything extra by updating at all - is the new layout better?

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Is it necessary to sleep my ATV or can I just leave it running forever? I realized I've always backed out of xbmc or Netflix and make it sleep when I'm done with it for the day, but I leave my desktop running.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

XeeBo was good until I stumbled upon ReFocus BIG. Definitely sticking with it.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Refocus Big is my fav skin. It has a few flaws but overall the best looking.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Got a programmable remote or universal remote? Or borrow someone's harmony remote.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I was gonna redo my jailbreak to upgrade from 5.0.2 to whatever the latest is for HBO Go but realized it requires a cable sub. gently caress that, I'll wait for a la carte HBO to come (it won't).

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Vintimus Prime posted:

Hopefully we are FINALLY getting an update.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I paid like 200 Amazon coins (:wtc:) for some AirPlay app on my FireTV and it occasionally works fine, sometimes not :iiam:

• Locked thread