Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I've got an appleTV 1st gen (40GB) kicking around, are those worth anything to attempt to sell? I was just planning to donate it to a garage sale for the local animal shelter with some other stuff. Hope they can get some bucks for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Feenix posted:

What the fresh hell is Super HD?

Full 1080p Netflix if you are on select ISPs: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2024447/netflix-offers-super-hd-streaming-to-cablevision-gogle-fiber-users.html

Edit: apparently with unblock-us Netflix thinks my ISP is capable despite being in Canada.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I have been using "Beamer" to play from the Mac to ATV and it works great. I have an older MBP so it won't do the screen sharing etc.

It's on sale now too since they just added Dolby digital support: http://beamer-app.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d185b00686e612ca5cc00fbb3&id=ef7c0716dd&e=fd85340815

Link should have the price less the $5.1 discount.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Feenix posted:

*eats cheetos with glib satisfaction.*

No more cheetos dust on the remote? instant buy!! :dance:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Thwomp posted:

Well looks like you'll need $150 or $200. Yeah, it's 9to5mac so I guess we'll see in a week.

Love the "rough mockup"

MS paint -> scale -> 150%.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Wonder if they will keep selling them in markets where Amazon Prime streaming doesn't exist (Canada)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Most folks gonna get the 64 or 32gig version?

That'd be a lot of apps I guess.

• Locked thread